How to Validate the CeDiploma
A CeDiploma can be validated online one of two ways:
1. DIPLOMA VALIDATION PAGE: To ensure the Degree information is still valid, we highly recommend you visit the Colorado School of Mines official website, and use the CeDiploma Validation webpage, to perform an additional validation.
- Enter the 12-digit CeDiD found in the upper corner of the CeDiploma, along with the first two letters of the name as it appears on the Diploma.
2. DIGITAL SIGNATURE: A CeDiploma from Sample University is digitally signed by CeCredential Trust. When the document is viewed through Adobe Reader or Acrobat versions 9.0 or higher, it will reveal that a Digital Signature has been applied to the document.
- Adobe Reader and Acrobat use a blue ribbon across the top of the document to indicate document has not been tampered with, and is therefore authentic.
- Attention Mac Users: When viewing an official electronic credential from Sample University, the software utilizes Adobe’s secure certified PDF technology and therefore may only be viewed using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or higher. The default generic Mac preview application will not display the document correctly.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any further questions, or need additional help, please email email@example.com. For all inquiries, we ask that you kindly include the CeDiD number, and the name of the Alumni as it appears on the CeDiploma.